A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Since Grandma posted such nice pictures of the flowers in her front garden, I thought I'd post a nice picture of the lack of flowers in our back yard. As you can see, spring has yet to arrive.
The snow is now gone, but it's still cold out (about 5 C) and now it's raining. Not a very nice spring for us here in the greater Deadmonton area.
And yes Dad, that is what I get. Sometimes I wonder what exactly it is about this place that I like. And then I remember how much fun the 2 months of summer are, and how much I love trudging through 2 feet of snow for 6 months of the year. The other 4 months of the year are filled with kind-of-weather: kind of summer and kind of winter.
3 comments:
That is so sad Brenda. Just be patient...Spring will come with all it's beauty.
Love,
Gramdma
That's what you get for living in/near Deadmonton.
The snow is now gone, but it's still cold out (about 5 C) and now it's raining. Not a very nice spring for us here in the greater Deadmonton area.
And yes Dad, that is what I get. Sometimes I wonder what exactly it is about this place that I like. And then I remember how much fun the 2 months of summer are, and how much I love trudging through 2 feet of snow for 6 months of the year. The other 4 months of the year are filled with kind-of-weather: kind of summer and kind of winter.
Post a Comment