Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter has arrived on Toovey Road

Hopefully the birds have all gone south as these would be pretty cold cabanas at the beach!
My back garden has gone to sleep for the winter and is covered with a white blanket.
Your choice: tea for 2 on the top deck or lunch for 4 on the bottom  

6 comments:

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

I'll go with the lunch for four, Mum. Meatloaf sandwich with horseradish, potato chips and pickles please.

Love,
Peter

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Hmmmm! I'll see what I can do about that! Who would you like for the other two?

Love,
Mum

Mary Shaughnessy said...

i'll join Peter for lunch, but i would like a tuna fish sandwich on pudgy white bread with sour cream and onion chips inside the sandwich, and pickles on the side, please.

Pat Shaughnessy said...

That sounds like a nice lunch. Will that be dill pickles? Just when would you like to come? Peter, will Roma be the 4th person?
Love,
Mom

Wet Coasters said...

since lunch is already booked, I'll take the tea for two....... some nice petit fours, and cranberry tea would be nice.

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Ok Don't forget! Lunch for Four and Tea for Two! Next step is to set a time!