A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
It was -37C this morning when I got up but had warmed up -35 before I got outside to feed the birds and start a fire in the shop.
After I fed the birds it warmed up to a balmy -33.
Last night as the sun went down (2:15) it made this cool pattern peaking over the Niuts. It's caused by the light passing throuh ice crystals in the air.
4 comments:
Peter, is that a smile, a laugh or a Brrrrrrrrrr? Beautiful shot of the Niut mountains.
COOL!!!!!!!!
glad you're there and i'm here (as cold as it is here)...my fingers are developing cracks at the corners, and my joints are unhappy.
are you frozen in that picture?
Post a Comment