A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
I took a picture of the same sunset as Martina, but probably a few minutes earlier, and of course from much, much further east. The boys said it looked like an ocean of fire!
I wish I had seen the sunset, it is one of my favorite photo subjects, but we were in Nanaimo and missed it. But Steve and Martina said they had never seen anything that colorful.
3 comments:
Words can't describe this photo. It's awesome! Good job MaryBeth.
Love,
Mom
I wish I had seen the sunset, it is one of my favorite photo subjects, but we were in Nanaimo and missed it. But Steve and Martina said they had never seen anything that colorful.
As with the other photo, absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment