Saturday, December 27, 2008

Magic Stones

What exactly are these? Tom and Mom, you cannot guess!

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Roma says kidney stones... I say marshmallows and caviar. Did either of us win?! And what is the prize?!
Peter and Roma

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

I think they are stale and moldy marshmallows.... did I win a prize?

Pahokee

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Ok Moira, I won't guess.
Mom

Moi said...

marshmallows???! someone is getting close with another answer, but i am looking for the exact answer.........

margie said...

snow on sunglasses

Wet Coasters said...

gall bladder stones

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Peter thinks they are little pieces of Kira's brain?

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Okay?!?!?! What are they?!?!?!

Roma

Moi said...

Okay everyone, the stones seen in the black sand are Bladder stones (not kidney!). I removed them about 3 weeks ago along with many more from a King Charles Cavelier Spaniel of about 16 pounds. Aren't they pretty?!

Pat Shaughnessy said...

I must admit that they are pretty because I have seen them with my own eyes.

Mom

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Thanks for the answer Moi! Were the stones hurting the dog? I'm glad you were able to remove them from the dog.
Roma
PS Pahokee says Hi!

Moi said...

Hi Pahokee!
Tell your mom that the stones were not "hurting" the doggie, just annoying to her. We fixed that, though, didn't we?!