Sunday, March 18, 2007

Pet Food Recall

Hi everybody, by now I assume you have all heard about the pet food recall by MenuFoods and some of the other major commercial pet food brands .... some cats and dogs have died of kidney failure that is being linked to some of these brands of pet food.

I just wrote a long blog post at my personal blog, Raven's Nest, about the recall, about dog food in general and links to a much more detailed recipe of how we make Sam's raw food ... I figured there would be lots of people looking for alternatives to buying some of those brands that have been recalled. If anyone is interested, the post is here. Towards the bottom of the post is a link to a page with the detailed recipe for the dog food I've been making for Sam for years.

Moira, I linked to your clinic on my blog post -- hopefully you may get more "traffic" to your website over the next few weeks.

anyway, i hope everybody's animal family members are doing well -- well, I hope you ALL are doing well. bye for now.

2 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Yes Maureen, Mark was telling us what he heard about the pet food. Kathy assures me that Moira doesn't sell any of those brands. I was concerned about my kitties.

Pat Shaughnessy said...

griffin