Happy Birthday to Julian and Sam
I just realized I had forgotten to wish you a Happy Birthday Yesterday, Julian. am I right - was your birthday yesterday -- March 15th? Here's a belated wish for a wonderful year and many more to come. May you be blessed with a happy heart and good luck in your life. 
So, today we are celebrating our old Sam's 18th birthday. We've never had a dog-party before, but we decided he deserves something special in recognition of his venerable age. So I made Sam a party hat, a special "cake" and other decorations. Tim's sister, Ann and nieces Amy and Ashley came for a visit from Pocatello and happened to be lucky enough to hit the house when Sam's party was in full swing.
Sam's cake has a center of his homemade raw-diet (rice, oats, lots of veggies and fruits, peanut butter, etc. -- yumm!) topped with raspberries, and surrouded by apple slices and steak bits. Doesn't that sound delectable? Mouthwatering? Sam certainly drooled when it was in front of him!
1 comment:
Man, that looks good! Did Sam like the raspberries too?
Way to go Maureen and Tim on getting Sam to the age of 18, that is great!
Post a Comment