Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Co.Comments ... a way to keep track of your comments

This is a post to test the claim for our family blog over at technorati, which is a way to keep track of comments and links to our blog. Bear with me, you guys. I'm trying out a couple of things on our blog, to make it easier to track our conversations.

Just to see who is reading .... would you comment here on this post and tell me if you already have a way to keep track of your comments on the blog?

6 comments:

Wet Coasters said...

I don't keep track of my comments, but then again, I don't make a lot anyway

Pat Shaughnessy said...

i don't have a way.... at least I don't think so.

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Why do I want to keep track of my comments?

Peter

Brenda said...

i don't keep track of any of my comments either.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am reading!
I do have co-comment installed on my blog, too, for the convenience of others who want to hear what I say in response to their art comments or questions ...

Mary Shaughnessy said...

i use the manual method...scroll down to my posts, see if the # of comments has changed since the last time i looked...not very efficient, that's for sure.

p.s. who is Karen?