Sunday, February 01, 2009

Winter Diving in Evening Cove


Stephen and I went scuba diving today..... it wasn't the greatest day weather-wise, but we got some practice (me) in with the dry suit. My first time trying to dive with a dry suit, it was a little frustrating because I didn't have enough weight, but I am game to try it again. We didn't see much wildlife, but did spot a nudibranch below. I don't know what the water temperature was, but it was pretty cold even in a dry suit, but the visability was really good!

6 comments:

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Great photo and what fun!
Looking forward to seeing the nudibranch, but maybe you should put some clothes on its private parts before you post the photo?
Love, Roma

Brenda said...

I think the second picture is the nudibranch Mom.

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Oh, so it is. The second photo didn't load the first time I opened this post.
Doesn't look too risque after all.
Strange looking little critter.

Moi said...

all i can say is that it looks tres froi!!

Wet Coasters said...

It was very cold... 6 degrees to be exact according to Steve's dive computer.

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Is that you Kathy!!!! I'm sure you had fun or did you? That really is a strange looking blob.
Mom