A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Brenda, happy (belated) birthday from the Hillcrest people (and cats)!! yes, those are some VERY interesting photos of your life so far...i wonder about your parents' motives in choosing those particular gems!
Thank you for all the birthday wishes! It was a fantastic day. I had lunch with a friend, got a new pair of running shoes, was notified that I won a scholarship to go to a conference in Montreal next month, spent some time with another friend, and had a yummy sushi dinner with Bryce. Great day all around.
4 comments:
Interesting history with accompanying photos! Happy Birthday Brenda!
Love,
Grandma
Happy Birthday Brenda, those are some great pictures you Mom and Dad posted. I bet they have lots more that they could put on too!
Brenda, happy (belated) birthday from the Hillcrest people (and cats)!! yes, those are some VERY interesting photos of your life so far...i wonder about your parents' motives in choosing those particular gems!
love, J, M, N, O (and T and G)
How embarrassing...
Thank you for all the birthday wishes! It was a fantastic day. I had lunch with a friend, got a new pair of running shoes, was notified that I won a scholarship to go to a conference in Montreal next month, spent some time with another friend, and had a yummy sushi dinner with Bryce. Great day all around.
Post a Comment