Sunday, November 02, 2008

Okanagan Colours





8 comments:

Mary Shaughnessy said...

beautiful photos, moira. i especially like the tree bark one...it would make a great painting!

Moi said...

It was very cool. I thought it would make a good background for something, faded away like maureen does with her collages.

margie said...

very beautiful photos Moi! great soft colors.

Moi said...

thanks margie and marybeth!

Wet Coasters said...

great pictures Moi! I love the one of the bark.... is that tree in your yard?

Moi said...

no, the tree is at beasley park in winfield. really nice colours eh?

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Very pretty photos Moi. Fall is my favourite time of year. I like the 'rocks and leaves' photo best; I think because of the contrast in textures.
Roma

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Wonderful photos Moira! I like the one of the grass with blue lake in background. I made it my desktop. Love, Mom