A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
I figured I've finally outgrown trick or treating, so no I didn't collect lots of candy to eat and get sick from. I did get dressed up to give candy out to kids who came to our house! I was a plant! I ended up giving away two giant bowls of candy this year. We had close to 45 kids!
2 comments:
perfect! is that how you were feeling after you went trick or treating and ate all your candy Brenda?
I figured I've finally outgrown trick or treating, so no I didn't collect lots of candy to eat and get sick from. I did get dressed up to give candy out to kids who came to our house! I was a plant! I ended up giving away two giant bowls of candy this year. We had close to 45 kids!
Post a Comment