Sunday, December 24, 2006

Peace in our Hearts ... and ... Peace on our Earth



May we each find our inner light,
may our dreams become real for us,
in this time of year when friendships and
family ties grow,
when darkness recedes and
light grows strong again ...

in this winter season,
may each of you be blessed with
the time to go inside, reflect on what
nourishes you, on what gives you
strength, on what makes you happy

May the light and peace of the Great Spirit always
shine in your hearts and may you have a
Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year!


Love from
Tim, Maureen
and
Josh, Sarah, John, Mickey, Gabe
and of course, Sam, Baggins and Sadie

3 comments:

Mary Shaughnessy said...

maureen (et al), this is a beautiful poem/sequence of words and ideas, very timely and thought-provoking. I appreiciate the prompt to reflect...

love, m.b.

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Maureen, that was just beautiful! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

M(b) and Mom, I'm glad you liked this. I liked your Christmas card,too, M(b). this is about as close as we ever come to mailing out Christmas cards. Just don't do that anymore.