Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Greetings




















So, I had planned on sending you each a card with this image on it, and in fact have them printed and sitting right here in front of me. However, in the interest of timeliness, I think it prudent to send our Christmas and New Year's greetings using this method, and I may still get around to sending the snail mail version as well.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas & a New Year full to overflowing with the things that make you happy!

Love,
J, M(b), N, O

3 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

MaryBeth, I enjoyed seeing these pictures again and this time on the blog. The card you sent me is on the side table in my dining room next to the Nativity set. Thanks!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Me too - I liked see all the photos again in this format. You know those newsy newsletters some people send out with their Christmas cards? Well, this collage of photos taken throughout the year, showing lots of different activities you guys do as a family, and the changes in the kids as they got one year older ... that speaks as much or more than one of those written newsletters would. I like it this way.

Mary Shaughnessy said...

Thanks, Mom and Maureen. I myself have never been inclined to write a newsletter at Christmas, but I like to read other peoples' (unless they are excessively immodest). Being a visual person, I much prefer to tell a story with pictures, and I'm glad you like this story!

Maureen, there's a website called blurb.com which allows you to publish a book, including a blog book, which I thought would be really cool for your Land of Little Rain blog...go check it out.