Friday, December 29, 2006

The Carney side of our Family

Sarah, John and Josh came home for a few days after Christmas. Fortunately, a flickr buddy of mine loaned me a camera to use while our they were home. I didn't have many photos of them before this. These I shot at Tim's woodworking shop ... where they were building gifts to take back to their own friends. Typical of the Carney family, the teasing was ongoing. They get it from Tim. He's the most impish teaser I know! I put together a slideshow here, where I'll be adding photos of everybody as I have time to upload them to Tim's computer.



Hope you all had a wonderful time with your families this Christmas ... and a Happy New Year, wherever you are.

1 comment:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

What a handsome group! It's nice to see them all together in one spot! It must have been a wonderful couple of days. Thanks Maureen.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you.