Countdown to Girls Go ( to Quadra)
Click here to see how much time we have left before our Girls Go weekend, assuming we are starting at 8:00 am on the 15th.
I've added a space on our blog sidebar (to the right, just under where it says "Contributors") for countdowns. If anybody wants to add a countdown to anything else (say, a special birthday, family reunion or other event of interest to the Shaughnessy/Guettler clan, send me the date, time and place and I will gladly add it.)
Autumn is most definitely in the air down here in Montana. Right now our themometer outside the kitchen window is registering 55F. A wee bit nippy, but I love it. I hope it's perfect weather for our girls weekend. Here's just a little fall flavor to inspire today:
The photo, above, is by my friend Edith, from Wisconsin.
2 comments:
cool idea, Maureen, but when i clicked on the countdown link, it is showing the time ELAPSED since September 15, 2000, some 2170 days. i was expecting it to tell me how much time is REMAINIG between the current time and 8:00am on September 15, 2006.
okay, it's fixed -- it was a little glitch with the url -- the url was so long that it changed itself when I posted (it made the & symbol into "amp") so i made a shorter url for that page and I think it works now. thanks for pointing that out, MB. I also put the link in the side bar -- did you notice? that one was working. I think it still is. :-)
Post a Comment