Mr. Fox at Chilko
This was a very tame fox that I came across today at Chilko River. He ran along in front of the truck for a quite a ways and cooperated nicely for the portraits. I'd bet that he gets his photo taken frequently.
At one point he heard a squirrel and laid down in a rut to sneak up on it. If you look carefully in the last photo you can just barely see the squirrel. The squirrel got away.


4 comments:
How cool is that! Sorry! Can't see the squirrel.
Click on the last photo. There's a dark smudge on the ground behind some grass on the right side of the road. The fox is looking directly at the squirrel who is deciding whether to make a run for it or not.
i thought that might be it but wasn't sure.
Super cool! I can't stop staring at his (her?) eyes!
Post a Comment