Happy International Women's Day
March 8th is International Women's Day.
For more information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women%27s_Day
Enjoy the day!
Namaste,
Roma
A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
March 8th is International Women's Day.
For more information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women%27s_Day
Enjoy the day!
Namaste,
Roma
2 comments:
Thanks for the posting Roma. I had forgotten about today. There is a lot of info on that website. I'm sending it to my Grannies.
Mum
You're welcome. Dale Kerr would always organize a gathering to celebrate Women's Day. But we spent all of yesterday and today at a First Aid & CPR course and it seems everyone there forgot, too. I'd like to organize a gathering next year. Dale would be happy about that.
ttyl
Love,
Roma
PS Peter and I are now fully qualified to use a defibrillator on you, should the need arise.
Post a Comment