Sunday, July 06, 2008

A Rabbit from Kelowna



Peter and Roma have replaced one of their pick-ups with a little red VW rabbit from Kelowna. And yes, it fits Peter quite well. Now isn't this the cutest little Superdog you've ever seen? I think Mark & Judy need the same outfit for Sassy!

8 comments:

margie said...

Sweeet car!! I like the color. your superdog looks pretty super too!

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

That is some hot chick with a nice car.... I would catch a ride with her anytime.... not quite the same as the 350Z but at least it is red. Happy 30th anniversary, Roma

Peety

Mark said...

What's with the goatee?? Looks like a Peter "Mini-Me"!

Mark said...

And Sassy Girl would not be caught dead in that outfit!!!! (-;

Wet Coasters said...

Where did you get that cute stuffed animal?

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

He's my very own Muppet and I looove him so much! And he's smart too.
Roma

Brenda said...

On my last visit home I was supposed to braid "The Beard". Unfortunately for everyone involved (but most especially Pahokee) I ran out of time and didn't get the chance to. So now "The Beard" is running wild.

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

The Pahokster's beard started off looking like Colonel Sanders', but now it has more of a Mark Twain-ish look. His goal is to look like the ZZ Top guys, his idols.
Isn't he the cutest little Muppet you ever saw?!

Roma