Apparently Cache gets bored being alone during the day, even though he has about 10 toys to chew on, including kongs, ropes, sticks, and bones. Destructible things are much more fun to chew up.
Can you tell what this is?
I can only imagine how much fun it must have been to de-stuff
the bed and spread it all over the yard...

No more nice cushy beds or blankets for Cache!

The culprit serving out his time on the hard wooden floor while I cleaned up the mess.
4 comments:
Ohhh Brendaaaa! How could you be so mean?
I'm not mean!!! How could you ever be mean to a dog with such a cute face? He knew he was bad as soon as I went outside and put himself in the dog house! I laughed when I saw the mess, because I was imagining him with a face full of fluff, having the best time ever pulling it all out of the bed.
I have to find a place where I can buy a bale of straw to line his house with. That way he can't destroy his beds any more. He's three for three.
Brenda and Bryce, welcome to the world of Labradors... Cache is destroying the bed because you are leaving him alone all day. No matter what arrangements you make (ie straw bedding) he will find some way to wreck something to let you know that he does not like to be left alone. The only resolution is to retire and stay home all day everyday to tend to your dog. Or alternatively, get a job that allows you to take him with you.
VVVVVVVBDFB
Go Cache Go!
from
Pahokee
Post a Comment