A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
He's only six months!!! Two weeks ago he went to the vet to get tutored and he weighed 61 lbs! Good thing Bryce built an extra large dog house for him. Yesterday I had to get a bigger kennel for him because he's outgrown the one that's supposed to fit Labs!
He was tutored in how to be manly without his manly bits. I don't think he really knows that he's missing anything though! And he's not very manly. Mostly just goofy. As for the smart part... he'll figure out how to do anything you ask him as long as there's a piece of hotdog involved!
I was concerned with him developing behavior issues if I didn't get him tutored, and the vet said he would recover better and faster if I did it at 6 months vs 1 year. But mostly it was because the timing worked out really well. I was able to be at home with him for four days, so I could keep an eye on him to make sure he wasn't licking the incision.
The morning of the operation though I didn't want to do it and felt bad for taking him in. When I picked him up he went straight between my legs and slunk out of the office with his tail and ears down - poor guy. I don't think he enjoyed his stay very much.
6 comments:
He is so BIG. How old is he now?
He's only six months!!! Two weeks ago he went to the vet to get tutored and he weighed 61 lbs! Good thing Bryce built an extra large dog house for him. Yesterday I had to get a bigger kennel for him because he's outgrown the one that's supposed to fit Labs!
what kind of tutoring does the vet do? Is he really smart now?
He was tutored in how to be manly without his manly bits. I don't think he really knows that he's missing anything though! And he's not very manly. Mostly just goofy. As for the smart part... he'll figure out how to do anything you ask him as long as there's a piece of hotdog involved!
He is very big and very cute! How come he got tutored so young??
I was concerned with him developing behavior issues if I didn't get him tutored, and the vet said he would recover better and faster if I did it at 6 months vs 1 year. But mostly it was because the timing worked out really well. I was able to be at home with him for four days, so I could keep an eye on him to make sure he wasn't licking the incision.
The morning of the operation though I didn't want to do it and felt bad for taking him in. When I picked him up he went straight between my legs and slunk out of the office with his tail and ears down - poor guy. I don't think he enjoyed his stay very much.
Post a Comment