Snowball Fight 2008
Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!
A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
posted by Mark
what's this about?
Mark and Judy
4 comments:
Really cool Mark! Looks like those granddaughters came out on TOP!
Love,
Mom
That is sooooo funny! I love the egg shaped heads. Hilarious. Happy New year!
Looks like a great snowball fight! Let us know when the next one is scheduled and we'll be there.
Love,
Roma
I like those holiday cards, Mark -- thanks for putting the link and card in our blog. Looks like those guys (at JibJab) have been super busy since their debut last Christmas 2006, with the elf-yourself animation. Cool! I'm going to have to look at the other cards when I have time. Maybe they have a silly one for Valentine's Day ... coming right up!
Post a Comment