A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
I'm just crazy about all the exciting things my humans do for me - sometimes it even makes me pee! I can hardly wait to see what they'll do for me next!
Maybe you could all come to visit me and take turns going in the big box, wear my Santa suit, stand on the horses, drive the big yellow machine, chase the squirrel, get thrown in the deep fluffy snow, and have lots of other wonderful adventures.
5 comments:
I'm calling the SPCA! You guys are so cruel, you don't deserve little Pahokee.
He looks so much smaller. That's an awful long way down there you guys!! Poor Pahokee! What did he do to deserve that?
Pahokee loves all forms of attention and this was just another one of his fun adventures.
Hi Everyone!
I'm just crazy about all the exciting things my humans do for me - sometimes it even makes me pee! I can hardly wait to see what they'll do for me next!
Maybe you could all come to visit me and take turns going in the big box, wear my Santa suit, stand on the horses, drive the big yellow machine, chase the squirrel, get thrown in the deep fluffy snow, and have lots of other wonderful adventures.
When can you come here to see me?
Love from your friend,
Pahokee
Post a Comment