Sunday, December 09, 2007

Ladysmith Carol Ships


Last night was the annual parade of Carol Ships in Ladysmith Harbour. It was a perfect evening.... calm, clear and cold.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Nice photo Kathy. Why are all those 'birds' out at night?

Mary Shaughnessy said...

very cool, kag! it looks a little like a paddle wheeler going by. did you use a tripod?

Wet Coasters said...

Mom, I am not sure why all the birds were out, maybe they were enjoying the music too! The music was soo loud we could hear it in our house with the doors closed.
MB, that boat was set up to look like a paddle wheeler and it did rotate but it wasn't a real one. I set my camera on the railing of our dock. I was playing with different settings and the one I got best results from was with 'fireworks'.