A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
posted by margie
what's this about?
Margie and Al,
Travel
3 comments:
Great photos Margie! Isn't this a neat way to show them all?
Way to go, Margie, on both your family's effort in the Dominican, and on your getting your collage on the BLOG!! Those are great pictures, and it looks like you had a rewarding (if not entirely relaxing!)time. Are you planning to go again next year?!
Thanks Mom and NB. It was fun putting my photos on like this. I would love to go back to the DR next year. Brittany and Trevor are planning their trip. Already doing a lot of fundraising for it. I'm thinking that I will go back in 2009 or if I'm really lucky go on their Thailand trip. Either way, I've decided this is the way to do a holiday.
Post a Comment