Well, did a number on my forehead yesterday at soccer. Literally the number 'one'. I was filling in for the goalie and I ran into the goal post going full tilt. The ping could be heard from all over, I'm sure. Opened it right down to the bone and it is two inches long. I never even fell down or got a headache, believe it or not. Didn't bleed much either. I used Arnica by mouth and topically within 30 minutes, had some stitches put in and it doesn't look half bad by this AM. I can take my own stitches out Wednesday AM. Don't you all feel sorry for me?? I'll try and send photos in a second post but this post isn't allowing me to insert a photo!
Love Moi
PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARK! LOVE YOU!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good one, Moi!! That is some serious dedication to your team...I hope they appreciate it!! BTW, did you make the save??
We're glad to hear it wasn't any worse! Were you wearing your helmet?
Aren't goalies supposed to wear helmets?
Roma
Ouch, Moi! Hope you don't have much of a scar when the stitches come out -- but if you do, you could become the first Kelowna Pirate Veterinarian. ;-] Hope it heals super fast. I'm with you on taking out your own stitches. I've done that a few times myself. At least that way you can take them out when you think you're ready.
Sounds like a helmet probably wouldn't have kept you from getting the ding, eh? Or would the helmet have covered your forehead?
Post a Comment