A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Another one of Claudia's relaxing times. Judy, Claudia and I went to a garage sale and I bought a box with about 12 games in it. I wonder who is winning here. Claudia and GG. She's my oldest great granddaughter. And here we have 2 expert pool players. This is at Moira & Brian's house.
Mom, that is an absolutely beautiful photo of you and Claudia! both of you! But I have to say I think you get more and more beautiful every day of your life, Mom.
Another great blog post, too -- I love these posts of yours that tell stories. It looks like you and Claudia had a wonderful time together. She's a lucky girl.
3 comments:
What a busy visit! I hope you didn't wear Claudia out. She's a good helper.
R & P
Mom, that is an absolutely beautiful photo of you and Claudia! both of you! But I have to say I think you get more and more beautiful every day of your life, Mom.
Another great blog post, too -- I love these posts of yours that tell stories. It looks like you and Claudia had a wonderful time together. She's a lucky girl.
Thanks Maureen! What a compliment!
Post a Comment