Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hangin' Out With Grandma

Last week Justine spent the night and a day hanging out with me. Here are some pics of our activities. She loves looking through all my old pics.
We picked several buckets of apricots and cut them up to dry in the sun out on the deck.
She volunteered to make our lunch. She's a great sandwich maker! The rhubarb in the sink was used to make sauce.
By midafternoon we stopped long enough to enjoy Justine's famous Root Beer Float!
Tommy stopped his work long enough to join us for a float!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Mom, I think this blog post and the next one (the continuation of hanging out) are the best posts on our blog so far. I love the way you put together the photos and words to tell a story. This is what's so great about having the blog -- posts like yours!

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Thanks Maureen! I had fun doing it and Justine had fun doing all those activities. I wish I could do that with each one of my grandchildren and great grand.

Maureen said...

You could if you invited each of them one at a time. It would take awhile, but I think you're going to live a very long, fulfilling life! I bet Mickey and Gabe would love the chance to spend a whole day with just you. :-D

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Guess I'll just have to do that...invite them!! I would love it! And it would take a long time!