Continuation of the Hangin' Out
Justine has discovered my old, old punch bowl. I plan to use it for my Open Garden Tour tomorrow afternoon. She's going to help me with the refreshments, etc.
Justine also discovered my vast collention of sea shells. They have been gathered from Florida to the West Coast of Vancouver Island.
Justine was happy to have the choice of shells to take home. The ones spread out on the table are for a container in Moira & Brian's new garden. She and I went to the Thrift stores and found the 2 glass containers. She proceded to fill them with shells and dried flower petals to put in her bedroom. I've been drying quite a few flowers this summer.
What a cutie!
This used to be her little chair. I bought it at Moira's garage sale some time ago. She just doesn't fit any more.
4 comments:
Looks like you had some very special time together and Justine is obviously an excellent assistant.
And I think all your grandkids love to spend time with you, because you are such an excellent grandma.
Love,
Roma
Thank you Roma. I love spending time with each one of my grand and great grandchildren. I wish I could do more of it!!
Is that Justine? She looks all grown up!
Yeeeees, that is Justine and she looks and is very grown up. She's not that 'little girl' anymore.
Post a Comment