Saturday, February 03, 2007

Found this Christmas picture

I was reviewing the photos that Roma and I took at Christmas in Kelowna this year and found a couple that might be of interest to the family. So, even though Christmas is long gone here they are for your review.

Peeee

"No, here Dad, I'll get it for you."

Justine found some broccoli stuck in Dad's nose and was discreetly trying to remove it. I was fortunate to be able to capture this initmate moment. This photo should definitely be viewed larger for the full effect.

"Awww, Mom! Do I hafta?"

Pahokee wanted to be like Luki but the effect just wasn't the same.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

He's so cuuuuuute!

And I suppose there's no possibility at all that the picture of Brian could have been altered in way by the (in)famous photo alterer, Pee?

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

I thought that it was a bit embarassing to have such a big piece of broccoli sticking out of someone's nose so all I did was to trim it down a little. Otherwise this photo is as the original, I promise.

Peee

Maureen said...

oh sure, peter, like i am going to believe that you trimmed it down a little. I bet you photoshopped it out of his nose (kinda like using a virtual finger to dig around) and made sure it was stuck right on his upper lip. heehee.