Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Our Pathway This Morning

We woke up to a little bit of snow on the ground this morning, and I took these pictures while the landscape lights were still on. It has all melted now, but our local mountains are quite spectacular, and the snowpack is at record levels (of course, out in the valley they are starting to worry about spring flooding, but everyone else is glad that the summer may not be quite as dry as usual).

3 comments:

margie said...

Beautiful pictures Mary Beth. we have had a couple of snow falls the last two days. I took some pictures today. It was so sunny and the snow was sparkling. I will try to put one on. haven't done it on the new Blog yet.

Mary Shaughnessy said...

Thanks, Margie. I liked the little pools of yellow light in the snow. I will miss the glow of incandescent bulbs when they are gone from this world! I heard on the CBC today that Nova Scotia is working on phasing them out by 2012, and I think it was California planning it much sooner than that. Yes, put some of your pictures on...it's easy!

Pat Shaughnessy said...

I also like the glow from your garden lights. Nice pics!