Done and done!
I finished my thesis! Successfully defended, submitted, accepted by the University, sent off to be printed and bound, and applied for convocation! I was starting to think that this day would never come!
Guess I can cross this off my to do list!
7 comments:
Way to go Brenda!!! Congratulations!! In the long run you'll be glad you took the time to get your Masters.
From here on your 'to do' list will gradually get longer.
YAHOO!!!
XOXOXOXO
QOTU
CONGRATULATIONS Brenda!
Congratulations Brenda for reaching your goal! I'm very proud of you and look forward to hearing about your first job!
Love and hugs,
Grandma
whoo-hooo (sp?)!!!!! that is way exciting Brenda, and a big congratulations to you from all of us here. at the very least, you deserve a pat on the back, maybe some money, and perhaps a well-earned vacation...let me know how that works out for yoU!
love, your aunt m.b.
Ha! Money would be GREAT! Especially since I don't have a job yet and offers are few and far in between these days. And maybe once I get some money then I go on a vacation...
Thanks for the congratulations everyone!
Post a Comment