GG Goes "Skiing"!!
This is the Big White Sno Limo, a chair made specifically for people who for one reason or another cannot ski but would like to experience it nonetheless. It is controlled by the skier at the back, it has a breaking system and can be loaded and unloaded on the chairlife very easily.
On Monday January 19th, Jerry and I took GG up to Big White for a scheduled run in the Sno Limo. The day was beautiful, very sunny clear skies and 11 degrees at the top of the hill. Off she goes!
On her third run down the mountain, GG is showing by the smile on her face, she is really enjoying herself!
At the end of the hour, she gets unbuckled from the Sno Limo. She is ready to go again!
4 comments:
Way to go Mum! This looks like a lot of fun.
Peter
I want to try that out!
What an excellent idea for non-skiers! And Grandma is very brave to try this out. We're proud of you!
Love,
Roma
Can I have a turn? Grandma if you go skiing again will you take me with you. It looks like so much fun! I will wear my red sweater and booties to stay warm.
Love,
Pahokee
Post a Comment