Pictures from my Christmas trip with Bryce and Cache...

Dec 23, On the road on the way to Tatlayoko.

Cache takes a nap.

Dec 24, Dad is very strange. (In case you were wondering,
he's very strange on all the other days of the year too)

Both Mum and Dad are very strange. Who knew?!?

Dec 25, Cache plays fetch with the frisbee - the single most
greatest game on earth!!!

Tatlayoko Lake, Christmas afternoon.

Dec 28, At Jesse's (Bryce's brother) house in Prince George,
Cache plays with his new friend, Chaz.

Snowboarding at Purden Mountain, just outside Prince George.

Jesse's girlfriend, Lacey, gets stuck in a bush at Purden and
'swims' out because she refuses to take off her board.

Dec 29, It's a beautiful morning at Powder King, 2 hours north of
Prince George in the Pine Pass.

Lacey is ready to rock!

I'm rocking! Five feet of snow, ALL powder, and an empty
mountain!!! Heaven!
3 comments:
Brenda, the photos tell the story. You had a great Christmas with your family and lots of snow. No pics of Patrick and his pets?
Scorpions and I don't get along, so no pictures of them. Patrick tried very hard to get me to hold one, but no success. He even tried to give one to me for my very own. I said no way! Spiders are cool, but I draw the line at scorpions.
Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about them!
We just finished 3 days at Sun Peaks, but didn't have the powder you got! Sounds NICE!! And yes, I would agree your parents are..... well, different.... but they make a nice pair.
Post a Comment