Monday, October 27, 2008

New Kitties at our House

These are our new kittens that Moira and Justine brought down from Kelowna two weeks ago. They are now approximately 3 months old. The one on the left is Griffin, named by Oliver (in honour of Grandma's late kittie), and the one on the right is Toto, named by Nicholas. They are brothers, are very sociable and affectionate, and LOVE to sleep under the covers and to climb up your legs when you are standing in the kitchen or bathroom...ouch! It is definitely fun having them around, and certainly entertaining!

10 comments:

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Oh they're so cuuuute!!!!
Congratulations Nicholas and Oliver on your new kittens! I'm sure you are having so much fun with them and I like the names you chose for them.
MB, can you post photos of the boys holding their kitties, please?
Love,
A.Roma

Wet Coasters said...

awww! they are very cute, makes me want to get another kitty! they look very mischievous.

Moi said...

They are growing up! I'm thinking they look sleepy here, not mischievous. But I know they can be!

Mary Shaughnessy said...

roma, i will try to get some of those kind of shots, but i must tell you, they so far have been in the blurry category! the kitties are only still when they are in rest mode, which is usually when we are not here. i will try though.

as for mischievous, yes, they certainly can be. they have taken to climbing up our curtains in the bedroom, "play-fighting" with our legs in slash-and-dash-attacks, and meowing up a frenzy when (and sometimes not when) it is feeding time...just like children!

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

I think Moira should bring you two puppies as well!

Love,
A. Roma

Mary Shaughnessy said...

No, thank you, Roma...the kitties are quite enough for the moment!

margie said...

Have fun with them. They sure are cute!

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! They are sooooooo cute and they look like brothers. Does anyone disagree? I too would like to see a pic of the boys with them. They've found a good home!

Pat Shaughnessy said...

I forgot to mention that I am very pleased to have Ollie name his kitty 'Griffin'. I wonder if he'll be as funny as 'my Griffin' was. BTW I like the green background.

Moi said...

i want to see photos of them devouring chicken necks!