A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
If I remember correctly, the last time we had all 4 boys together was about 6 years ago in Kelowna. But just for one night, they were all here on the Island and I think they really enjoyed each other's company! Noelle (Vin's girlfriend) was the only one missing from the photo below.
posted by Wet Coasters
what's this about?
Kat and Jerry
3 comments:
What a handsome bunch! Kathy I know you were happy to have them all together once again even if it was only a few days
Great shot! Everybody looks happy.
Peter
What a handsome bunch of guys! It sure is nice to have all of them together! We all live fairly close and it's still tough!
Sorry we missed Dave, Amy and Ella.
Post a Comment