A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Happy Birthday Peter!~ Hope you are having a well deserved day off today. Not sure how these pictures are going to turn out. I dug through my old photo albums and came up with these gems. Looking good! love, margie
Nice photos, Margie. Who is the tall guy with the dark hair?
I had a great birthday in the mountains working on a NCC property. Roma had a nice dinner waiting when I got home and then some neighbors came over for cake and ice cream.
4 comments:
Those were great Margie. I don't think I've ever seen any of them. I hope it was a good day Peter. Did you have a party????
Nice photos, Margie. Who is the tall guy with the dark hair?
I had a great birthday in the mountains working on a NCC property. Roma had a nice dinner waiting when I got home and then some neighbors came over for cake and ice cream.
Why is Brit wearing a goalie mask in the first picture?!?!?
Brit is wearing a mask to protect her from the big guy next to her I think.
Post a Comment