Monday, June 09, 2008

Tissue Box Design Competition





These are 4 (of 10) tissue boxes that I "designed" for a Scotties design competition. The prize is a $25,000 room makeover (which they give you in the form of a cheque, towards the purchase of home furnishings, decorating, and/or renovations) , + $2,000 interior design consultation. It's a bit of a long-shot, but worth the effort (very easy...just upload an image and the program automatically "wraps" it around the box), and also fun to see your paintings/photos on the side of a tissue box! You should all enter! Here is the link: http://scotties.ca/english/index.php

5 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Very nice MaryBeth! You just might win!

margie said...

yeah, I would buy your boxes just because they are so beautiful. good luck.

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

I think you'll win, but I bet the judges have a hard time picking just one of your boxes. I like them all!
Roma

Wet Coasters said...

great MB! I like them and I hope you win! Can we vote? :-)

Mary Shaughnessy said...

thank you, everyone...if i don't win, perhaps i should go into the tissue box business, as it would appear that i have a guaranteed market! as for voting, sadly, no...if i got ALL my relatives to vote, it might be a bit unfair!