A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
This is a birthday card that Nicholas made for his friend Davis. I helped him with the sky colouring, but he did the rest. The Halloween themed artwork is starting to cover our walls...does this sound familiar to any of you?!
posted by Mary Shaughnessy
what's this about?
Marybeth and Julian,
Nicholas
7 comments:
Nice colours Nicholas and very scary! I like those eyes and of course the bugs!
Love,
Grandma
Hi Grandma, The bugs are actually bats. Thank you for saying that my haunted house is scary.
Have a Happy Halloween, Grandma!
love, Nicholas
Hi Nicholas, Of course they're bats. Why couldn't I see that? I guess I didn't have my glasses on and that means I was 'as blind as a bat'. You have a Happy Halloween too. Peter & Roma will be here along with Pahokee. They'll help me hand out goodies to the ghosts and goblins!
Love,
Grandma
Hi Grandma,
Today in School we learned about owls. I drew a Great Horned Owl. And in computers I drew a picture of ghosts and witches.
Love, Nicholas
Hi Nicholas, I'm glad you are learning about owls because I really like them. They are such beautiful and interesting birds. Have you ever seen a real live owl?
Love, Grandma
Dear Grandma
Yes I have seen a real owl.Have you? Oh yes at the londin zoo I saw one!
Love Nicholas.
Ahh so you saw an owl at the London Zoo! Yes, I saw one and even touched it on the head. It was when your Mom was in North Star School. A lady from the Stanley Park Zoo brought a few animals to the school. The children gathered in the library and I was there as a volunteer. The lady let me touch it on the head by pushing my finger gently down into the feathers. It was so neat!
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment