A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
So I sent this blog posting to a friend of mine (Tianna) and she thinks that Mr. P looks hilarious! She also thinks that he's cute. Which he is, minus the goatee.
5 comments:
OMG! The poor dog! You are cruel cruel people.
That is EXACTLY what I said when I saw that picture!!!
The funny part is that Pahokee doesn't seem to know what's going on. Or how ridiculous he looks!
What do you mean? I think he looks sooo cute!
So I sent this blog posting to a friend of mine (Tianna) and she thinks that Mr. P looks hilarious! She also thinks that he's cute. Which he is, minus the goatee.
Post a Comment