Vancouver outing
I spent the last three days in Vancouver with three girlfriends who I have known for 30 years. We went through Nursing together, lived in residence for the three years and still get together a couple of times a year. We used to get together with our 11 children as well, but the last few years we have been able to get away by ourselves. The weather was fantastic. We stayed in a timeshare downtown, enjoyed the pool, sauna, etc,., went for walks, and shoppped. These are a few of the pictures I captured while out on a bike ride through Stanley park and English Bay.
4 comments:
Wow! What a wonderful sounding get together! Nice photos and I like the one of all 4 of you. The tulips must have been down by English Bay? Beautiful colour combination. Those "poor 11 children"! Where were they? Eh?
That's so cool that you've kept in touch all this time. Like the photos!
R.
Yes, mom, the tulips were down at Davie. They were all so beautiful. The kids? who knows.
thanks Roma
i love the photo of the trees!! very nice!
Post a Comment